Get SwimSwam Magazine to inspire your swimmer, swammer, swim-fan or coach.
GET THE SUMMER PREVIEW ISSUE
The Summer Preview issue is a must-have for all of your swim-fan needs. We break down FINA World Championships, Pan Ams, World University Games, European Juniors and World Junior Championships.
Michael Andrew is our cover feature. We dive-deep on how he trains differently in and out of the pool. And, yes, surfing is a part of his swim-training. We also feature high volume trainers and clubs with more short, intense training. Tom Jager, my hero and former USA National Team Captain, is featured, a man who dominated the 50 free for many years training himself. This issue, nearly a pound in weight, has many more features you need to get to appreciate.
With your yearly subscription, you receive over 600 of pages of swimming’s highest quality content, and another 2,300+ pages of digital issues, going back to the first issue produced.
With your subscription today you get the:
- 2015 Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine (print is sold out)
- 2016 Swimsuit Issue (Ryan Lochte cover) as a digital magazine (print is sold out)
- 2016 Olympic Preview (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 College Preview (Katie Ledecky cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Olympic Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2017 Swimsuit Issue (Anthony Ervin cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2017 Superhero Issue (Nathan Adrian cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2017 College Preview Issue (Simone Manuel cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2017 Year In Review as a print magazine (Caeleb Dressel cover) as print magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2018 Women in Swimming (Mallory Comerford cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2018 Summer Preview Issue (Caeleb Dressel cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2018 College Preview Issue (Ella Eastin cover) as a digital magazine
- 2018 Pro Issue, aka Year in Review Issue (Ryan Murphy cover) as a digital magazine (print is nearly sold out)
- 2019 Spring Issue as a print magazine (Kathleen Baker cover) as a digital magazine
- 2019 Summer Preview (World Championships Preview with Michael Andrew cover) as a print magazine
- 2019 College Preview as a print magazine
- 2019 Year In Review as a print magazine
- 2020 Spring Issue as a print magazine
Already a subscriber? Go to swimswam.com/magazine/digital-access, type in your email/password and view the digital magazines.
See seven reasons to love SwimSwam Magazine for our upcoming issues.
You want the Michael Andrew cover. We memorialized swim stars with beautiful covers you have to hold in your hands to appreciate.
All issues have a big theme, one topic we cover in-depth. The 2018 Year in Review was all about THE YEAR OF THE PRO.
If you subscribe, you can also buy back issues. On the subscription page, check the box by any of the back issues to add them to your order. *Note, our first issue, the 2015 Year in Review, has sold out. Going forward we will not print additional runs. Once an issue is sold out, it is gone and only available on our digital platform. Printed back issues are limited to what is in stock.
The 2018 WOMEN IS SWIMMING issue, the 2017 TATTOO ISSUE, the 2016 OLYMPIC PREVIEW (Phelps cover), 2016 YEAR IN REVIEW (Phelps cover), 2017 SUPERHERO (Nathan Adrian cover), and the 2018 YEAR OF THE PRO (aka Year in Review, Ryan Murphy cover) issues are nearly sold out.
Magazines are massive. The 2016 Olympic Year in Review came in at 172 pages. The 2019 Swimsuit Issue is 196 pages. SwimSwam magazines come in at nearly a pound. We deliver big issues. Period.
The quality is high. SwimSwam Magazine has perfect binding (like a book), heavy card stock, and an expensive cover finish. If you haven’t subscribed, you simply don’t know. You feel it the instant you touch the magazine. The texture is amazing, and you’ll love how heavy it feels in your hands. Issues are nearly a pound.
Our covers are ideal for your coffee table or nightstand. Make a statement, show your swimming love, show that your sport is great and worth the respect it deserves. Adorn it with SwimSwam Magazine.
SwimSwam Magazine named one of the 30 Hottest Launches of 2016
- Audience reaction
- Industry reaction
To knock you over with each issue, producing a must-have magazine that feels like a collector’s item.
To produce unique features never before seen in swimming media.
To present swimming like it should be, the greatest sport on earth.
At SwimSwam, we love the sport, and we love changing the paradigm of how it’s presented. For far too long swimming magazines have been the same, and it our goal to deliver something spectacular, a magazine you will be excited about getting every single time a new issue is released.