2018 FINA WORLD CUP – SINGAPORE
- Thursday, November 15th – Saturday, November 17th
- OCBC Aquatic Centre, Singapore
FULL FINA WORLD CUP SCHEDULE
- September 7-9, Kazan, Russia (50m)
- September 13-15, Doha, Qatar (50m)
- September 28-30, Eindhoven, Netherlands (25m)
- October 4-6, Budapest, Hungary (25m)
- November 2-4, Beijing, China (25m)
- November 9-11, Tokyo, Japan (25m)
- November 15-17, Singapore (25m)
WORLD CUP SCORING
Each individual event yields points for the top 3 finishers.
- Gold: 12 points
- Silver: 9 points
- Bronze: 6 points
Each athlete can swim an unlimited amount of events, but only their best three finishes count for points.
World Record Bonuses
Each world record yields 20 points. Tying a world record is worth 10 points.
The top 3 male and top 3 female swims of the meet earn bonus points. Top swims are determined based on FINA points. Only the top-scoring swim from each athlete is counted.
- First: 24 points
- Second: 18 points
- Third: 12 points
Singapore PERFORMANCE BONUSES:
- Alia Atkinson, 100 breast: 1:02.74 = 981 FINA points
- Sarah Sjostrom, 50 fly: 24.63 = 969 FINA points
- Ranomi Kromowidjojo, 50 fly: 24.64 = 968 FINA points
- Vladimir Morozov, 100 IM: 50.31 = 999 FINA points
- Xu Jiayu, 100 back: 48.98 = 995 FINA points
- Mitchell Larkin, 100 back: 49.38 = 971 FINA points