2018 COMMONWEALTH GAMES
- Thursday, April 5th – Tuesday, April 10th (swimming)
- Optus Aquatic Centre, Gold Coast, Australia
- Prelims at 10:30am local (8:30pm previous night EDT)
- Finals at 7:30pm local (5:30am EDT)
- Official Commonwealth Games website
- Meet Schedule + Results
- Live Stream (Canada)
- Live Stream (US)
- Live Stream (Australia)
Australian superstar Cate Campbell lowered her own Commonwealth, Oceanic and Australian National Records in the women’s 50 free final at the Commonwealth Games, knocking her mark of 23.79 down to 23.78 to win the gold medal. She also broke her Commonwealth Games Record of 23.88, set in the semi-finals.
ALL-TIME PERFORMERS, WOMEN’S 50 FREE
Fastest Performers Ever
It was also the 5th fastest performance in history, as she now owns three inside the top-10.
ALL-TIME PERFORMANCES, WOMEN’S 50 FREE
Fastest Performances Ever
Cate now has a pair of gold medals here on the Gold Coast, anchoring the Aussie women to a world record in the 400 free relay on night 1. She’ll look to add to her collection in the 50 fly, 100 free and 400 medley relay later in the meet.