High School (Lowell)
Goeders graduated as the state record holder in the 50-meter freestyle. She set club team records in the 50 free, 100 free, 100 back, 200 back, 100 fly and 200 IM. In 2016, she ranked No. 27 fastest female in the world in the 50 meter freestyle. She also ranked No. 2 in the All Time Top 100 list for USA Swimming 15-16 age group in the 50 meter freestyle, and finished 9th in semifinals in the 50-meter freestyle at the 2016 USA Swimming Olympic Trials.
USA Swimming National Junior Team
Goeders was a USA Swimming National Junior team member from 2015-18 and a USA Swimming World 100 team member from 2016-18. Anya’s accolades on the Jr team included:
- Gold in the 50-meter freestyle at the August 2017 Junior Nationals
- Gold in the 50-meter freestyle at the 2016 Summer Junior National Championship
- Gold in the 50-meter freestyle at the August 2016 Junior Pan Pacific Championship
- Bronze in the 50-meter freestyle at 2015 Summer Junior Nationals
- Finished fifth in the 50-meter freestyle at the 2016 World Cup in Hong Kong
- Participated in relays winning a total of three silvers at the 2016 World Cup meet in Tokyo and Hong Kong
Goeders scored at Pac-12 Championships in 50 free (9th, 22.11) and 100 free (9th, 48.71), and was Pac-12 runner-up as member of the 200 free relay (1:27.42) and 400 free relay (3:10.43).
At NCAA Championships, Goeders finished 3rd with the 200 freestyle relay and 7th with the 200 medley relay. Individually, she finished 12th in the 50 free (22.07).