When you’ve had two shoulder surgeries and been diagnosed with epilepsy, and still managed to sit near the top of the college swimming world, it’s hard not to have a good laugh every once in a while. Virginia Tech senior Zach McGinnis, who led the country in the 100 backstroke for a time this season, is having fun this taper season and sharing his #tapertipswithziggy with all of the swimming twitterdom. Don’t worry if you don’t have Twitter, we’ll be sharing some of Zach’s best Tweets with you, our loyal SwimSwammers, as high school and collegiate swimmers across the country roll toward championship season. Zach will bring you ways to best hit your taper, or at least the best ways to annoy your coaches, parents, friends, and family during taper season.
About Braden Keith
The most common question asked about Braden Keith is “when does he sleep?” That’s because Braden has, in two years... Read More »
More from Braden Keith
- Australian Women Crush World Record in 400 Free Relay
- PHOTO VAULT: Watch Darian Townsend Get Sworn In as U.S. Citizen
- FALLOUT: How Does Darian Townsend’s Addition Nationality Change Affect U.S. Landscape?
- Australian 16-Year Old Rowan Crothers Breaks S9 100 Freestyle World Record
- Globally-Available Day 1 Live Stream for 2014 Commonwealth Games HERE