I’m a swim film festival fan, and I love this short swimming video, Montenegro Adriatci Sea Swimming, captured by Strel.
I am always on the lookout for great swim videos. If you have an interesting or beautiful swimming-related video and/or animated short, please submit to Gold Medal Mel Stewart at swimswam to be featured. We appreciate all points of view on pools, lakes, rivers and oceans. Please include a little background on why you captured the video and the equipment you used (cameras, lens, editing software, etc.). Feel free to add your own story as well, 175 to 200 words works best.
From the producers:
Produced and Operated by Strel Swimming Adventures, local sea swimming holiday operator:
Montenegro was a former constituent of the Republic of Yugoslavia and it lies on the Adriatic coast, nestled between Croatia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Kosovo. It is steeped in history stretching back millennia.
- Swim in the stunning Gulf of Kotor, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore white stone fishing villages and secluded bays
- Swim through the turquoise waters of Plava Spilja (Blue Grotto) cave
- Visit the historical towns that are surrounded by mountains of Kotor, Perast, Tivat
- Walk up to nearby hill of Vrmac to enjoy views of the bays
- Enjoy the boat rides through outstanding natural beauty and dramatic scenery