It’s a wrap. The 2014 U.S. Masters Swimming spring nationals are over but there’s a lot of fast swimming and friendship that will live on for days. Here’s a look at the scenes from the final day brought to us by sport photographer Mike Lewis.
More from SwimSwam
- 2014 Nike Swim Photo Vault: The Next Generation of Fast
- Mallory Weggemann to Take Control of Microphone, Lead SwimSwam’s Coverage of 2014 Pan Pac Para-Swimming Champs
- 8 post-race reactions swimmers know and love
- 5 Ways Your Local Pool Benefits Competitive Swimming
- How to Strength Train on the Pool Deck