It’s a wrap. The 2014 U.S. Masters Swimming spring nationals are over but there’s a lot of fast swimming and friendship that will live on for days. Here’s a look at the scenes from the final day brought to us by sport photographer Mike Lewis.
In this Story
More from SwimSwam
- One Tip for Swim Parents – Enjoy the Process
- British World Juniors Open Water Qualifier Archie Mitchell Commits to Cal Poly
- Speedo’s Nemesis Fin Wins Men’s Journal 2014 Gear Of The Year Award
- 6 categories of character traits help you define your Mission Statement
- Olympic Swimmers to Surprise 100 Kids at REDACTED Sunday